We are delighted to announce our speaker line up for this years Cheshire Business Expo. We have three contrasting sessions to give delegates a wide range of content to engage with on the day, with our experienced speakers talking on HR, Social Media and one other business area. There will be two sessions in the morning and one in the afternoon providing delegates extra value right throughout the day alongside the packed exhibition floor. The workshops, presented by sector leaders, will be interactional, thought provoking and really give delegates something of value to take away with them from the Expo.
We have recently had a slot become available for somebody to host a workshop on the day so if you are interested in speaking at the Cheshire Business Expo please email email@example.com with details of your proposed workshop.
With over 15 years’ experience of working in HR and recruitment across a wide range of businesses and sectors, Katie understands the key role that HR plays in helping a business owner deliver their business strategy. As a psychology graduate, she blends her understanding of people with her commercial acumen and her understanding of HR.
They were the perfect hire – how did it go wrong?
Business leaders find hiring sometimes the most inspiring and exciting part of growing a business or team but every gut reaction, interview structure and varied panel can sometimes get it wrong. Katie, founder of Talent HR and Recruitment, will discuss how attracting through to managing employees with sensible HR practices and a good recruitment process can support effective business growth. And happiness!
This will be an interactive workshop so prepare to listen and share your people-management and recruitment highs and lows…
Simon is the co-founder of Extravision, an email agency based in Manchester and he has been involved in email marketing for over 14 years. Simon will be presenting:
Simple and effective ways to improve your email marketing
Whether you are new to email marketing or have been doing it for years the idea is that everyone will take away at least one point that will help them improve their email marketing.
1. How to improve your data acquisition and make sure you're legal at the same time
2. Ideas that can help your campaigns create more impact across all devices
3. What can be done to help get your message into the users inbox
4. Which stats are important and how successful has your campaign really been
As a social media expert and trainer, Jo has overseen the social media successes of projects like the BBC hit series Poldark through to running a series of ‘Digitally Savvy’ workshops for the Business Growth Hub. She blogs for diverse brands including Sage, Microsoft, Yahoo and Guardian Small Business. She presents on the Virgin Media Learn Digital Skills Channel and Business Growth Hub Digital TV.
Social Media Strategy for Sales & Brand Awareness
This talk/workshop/presentation will cover the ins and outs of developing a successful Social Media Strategy to increase your sales. Joanna will talk about:
- How to choose the right SM platforms for your business (B2B and B2C need different platforms)
- How to speak to your audience of potential clients and customers
- What to say and when to say it
- Plus letting you in to the secrets of her useful tips and tricks
- A special Social Media Strategy worksheet will be available to you courtesy for Cheshire Business Expo and Social Media Makes Sense, too!
Interesting in Speaking at The Cheshire Business Expo 2017?
We are interested in engaging with Speakers and Trainers in the area who can deliver fantastic content to the attendees of the Cheshire Business Expo in 2017.
What do we look for in a Speaker?
- Deliver knowledge and training that business professionals would find useful
- No Selling from the Stage
- Professional attitude and a great presentation technique
- Hands-on learning, not just talking through a powerpoint presentation